Our company focuses on the development of real time financial data delivery service and the associated management infrastructure. We pride ourselves in providing quality data services to our customers and solutions that evolve with the customer needs. Retained candidates will benefit from access to any of our training programs in Stock Trading and Investment, made available through our direct business partners.
Our company is located in the US, with a local office in Warsaw. Our office in Warsaw provides a convivial environment to increase and creativity and productivity among team members.
Position Title: React Native Developer
This position will focus on the development of React Native applications in an Agile Scrum team.
Location: Warsaw, Poland
The selected candidate will be required to focus on mobile React Native applications for iOS and Android within an Agile team following the Scrum methodology.
- Adequate compensation based on experience – 6000-9000PLN/month
- Working for a US Stock Market celebrity
- Free Access to our trading course material and online resources – valued at US$9,000
- Free Access to our proprietary trading data platform – valued at US$179/month
- Training course allowance for technical skill improvement and learning material
- Paid travel expenses to the United Stages of America for major team meetings
- Yearly bonus based on team performance
We are looking for a React Native developer responsible for creating mobile applications that interface with our existing back end data servers. Your primary focus will be development of Android and iOS mobile applications leveraging REST technologies to provide fast paced data to our customers as well of continuous maintenance and improvement of the product.
- Work in an Agile team to meet the product owner specifications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable React Native code based on the product backlog specification
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization
- Estimate the effort to implement tasks
- Implementing test cases
- Follow Scrum methodology, training available
- Good understanding of the syntax of React Native and its nuances
- Good English communication skills, both spoken and written
- Able to work and collaborate efficiently within a team
- Basic Experience with Android and/or iOS development
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Familiarity with integrating external API services
- Able, willing and motivated to learn and ambitious
- Basic understanding of best practices for mobile application development security
- Experience with version control such as Git (github/GitLab)
- Self-motivated and organized
- Very Basic understanding of the Scrum methodology and Agile development
- Basic understanding of push notification technologies
- Basic understanding of test automation
- Basic understanding of Pair Programming
If you are interested in working with a dynamic team and tackle new challenges, send us your application with your CV in English to [email protected]